دوشنبه

International Students




Living as an International student is really interesting.

These are some people I've got familiar with during these days, although there are many others, I just write one or two names as the representatives of each country.

Helena and Maria from Serbia
Richard : New Zeland
Giri:austrailia
Isy:Peru
Rodolfo:Mexico
xu:Vietnam
Sinha and Adiyta: india
Hua nad Wang:china(there are lots of chinese)
zhu(As far as I remeber his name):singapur
hossein and mohammad:Iran
samra:lebanon
merk:turky(I donot remeber the other guy's though he is a really polite man)
richard, bernard and felix:germany (three lovely guys)
xavier:belgium
miroslav:czech republic
peter:hungary
duhab(I am not sure about the spell of his name) and his wife:pakistan
ismael:nigeria(he is a really polite man)
nasia:Israel(She was the representative of the "keshvare doost" but I donno why she told me that she has just born there and has grown up in the United States)

These are some people that I have had long conversation with(or have played Football and volleyBall with) during the few days of my arrival to Princeton.

هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر