یکشنبه

Ghor

Dear all

Just to clarify for the very last time. I have currently moved to Yahoo! research which is a research center with academic goals. I'm neither responsible nor aware of either good or useless things that are going on in the other "probably internally more important parts of the company at all, and those did not play a role in my decision at all. I'm telling this specially to my "non-computer scientist" friends, as I'm really tired of discussing the reasons of the rises and falls of the company with them Guys, I'm not here to work on messenger or mail or things like that, and I'm not personally interested in those kinda problems

I mentioned this here, because I have hardly seen a "non- CS-friend" of mine who has not started discussing this with me. Hatta shoma dooste aziz :)

هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر